Friday 10 April 2009

Launch of the Medicine Man

Dear Readers,

This is my first blog. What I'll try to do here is define the content of the my thoughts
which I intend to publish here.
The subject of this blog will primarily focus of the hot topic of this era ...
i.e. Muslims/Islam

In the coming days and months I will unravel what is truly the problem with the Muslim community, for sure there are problems and it is hard for anyone to deny that.

I will also be discussing solutions to the problems.

I don't claim that there will be any order to the discourse I post - but they will be my analysis as an "insider", i.e. a member of the Muslim community.

You may say - why should I follow your blog when there are plenty of other websites that
tackle the same issues. Many of them are government funded, think tanks and Muslim organisations. Others that are independent and representative of sections of the Muslim community.

Well, I will be giving something different. I do not have any paymasters to keep happy so you can expect honest reporting straight from the "insiders" mouth;
and I do not have any desire to defend or promote any section of the Muslim community.

More importantly - I do not intend to be bound by political correctness. I will call a spade a spade.

I feel I can do that because I am quite confident the the Muslim community will do nothing (e.g. too incompetent to take any legal action) to stop from being otherwise. I won't be doing anything illegal - e.g. inciting hatred or anything like that - but I probably will be pushing the bounds on freedom of speech. I dare not write anything similar with any other community.

So keep your wits on this blog ...

Interesting insights are on their way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment